Here we are giving you 105 Photoshop Gradient Pack for Free, we’ll be adding more soon. Add Smooth and Seamless color transition to any image easily. Gradients are gradual changes of color or tint from one location to another. Gradients can be used to add subtle color changes to an image, such as those caused by shadows. change the blending options to match the style you’re looking for.
Gradient Pack :
- Easy Customization
- Over 100+ to Choose From
- 100% Unique
- Author: photoshoptutorials.tv
- Sizes : 261 Kb
- License : Free use personal and commercial
- Download File Format : Zip File
Here’s some images that we’ve used the gradients on.
To use these GRD File (.grd) you need Adobe Photoshop
How to install Gradients in Photoshop
- First thing we need to do, is select the Gradient Tool.
- Go to the gradient panel, Preset Picker which is at the top left.
- Next, you’ll see a menu on the right-side of the pop up window.
- Click on Load – Then find your downloaded gradients.
- Double click on them.
- That’s it!