Today’s freebie is a chain stitched leather Photoshop action ANT file that you can use to create leather typography with a stitched border. The action can also be used for shapes. It is really easy to use and customize. You can change the leather color and also the stitch color. Don’t forget to load the Stitch brush and the leather pattern or the action will not work properly.
This is a free PS action file that will allow you to create stitched leather effects using any type of layer: text, vector shape or raster. The action file is very easy to use so the entire process will be smoothly even for Photoshop newbies.
How To Use
It is really important to use big size font type and shapes otherwise you will get this error Warning: No pixels were selected.
- INSTALLATION: First you have to load the ABR and PAT files into your Photoshop. Go to Edit>Preset Manager and choose the Prest Type and simply Load the files. The next step is to load the FREE-STITCHED-LEATHER-by-PSDDUDE ATN action file. Go to Windows>Actions and click on the right top button open the menu. Choose Load Actions to load the ATN file.
- USAGE:Open a new PSD file. Add your text/shape in a new layer. Make sure this is the only layer so if you have a background layer please delete it. Choose the “stitched leather by psddude” action and click the play button. Load Actions to load the ATN file.
- CUSTOMIZATION: After the action has ended you can change the color of the leather. Go to the “CHANGE COLOR” layer and simply modify the Color Overlay and also the Inner Shadow to match.
- Minimum Requirement: CC
- Available Format: ANT file
- License: Free only for personal use
- File Size: 534 KB
- Download file type: Zip file
- Shared by: psd-dude.com
- To use these ANT files you need Adobe Photoshop